- Online Helpdesk
- Our preferred and recommended method of support, customers may submit requests via our helpdesk here. Our helpdesk is monitored 24 hours per day on every day of the year. If you are experiencing a critical issue, selecting the "Critical" priority for your ticket will cause the on-call engineer to be paged so that your issue will be handled immediately by a senior staff member.
- Email sent to email@example.com causes a ticket to be opened in our helpdesk as described above.
- Customers experiencing a site emergency (site unreachable, database corruption, etc) should open a ticket in the helpdesk and set the priority to Critical; that is the way to reach several people who are on duty and working at the time. The on-call emergency phone numbers supplied at sign-up are also available (dedicated server hosting accounts only) but the helpdesk should be used as the primary method of emergency notification. Please always test your ability to access sites other than your own to be sure there is not an issue with your personal ISP before reporting a site unreachable incident.
- Knowledge Base
- For normal-priority issues, you may be able to help us help you by first searching through our online knowledge base for answers to questions you may have. Feel free to make suggestions for additional content; we try to add any frequently asked questions to the knowledge base but there is always room for more.
- Phone Support
- Our helpdesk should be used as the primary method of support for all requests. Phone support for issues that cannot be handled in that manner is available during business hours on the U.S. east coast via our toll-free office number: 877-DINO-POWER (877-346-6769) (US and CA) International customers may call 813-217-4570